Bright & happy this project was full of vivid colors with a girly style! It was the goal to bring out the blog's personality while also keeping things organized and functional.
Function was a big component of this design project. While incorporating design elements were certainly the highlight of the final design, this project was equally about improving the user's experience. After blogging for nearly 6 years, creating categorized sections was essential to make the blog easier to navigate.
- Improve functionality of blog
- Add welcome page to act as blog hub and highlight different features
- Create categorized blog categories and an archive
- Include featured blog buttons
- Refresh page content and copywriting
- Integrate NYC city and moving guide
- Integrate Q&A feature
- Integrate affiliate marketing features
- Add Work with me page
We had so much fun working on this project and can't wait for you to check it out for yourself!