We all know those accounts on Instagram… you know, the ones that post back-to-back-to-back and clog up your feed? While we never, ever recommend doing that (give your post some time for people to discover and engage with them!), Instagram just made it a whole lot easier for us to share all those amazing photos we just can’t wait to post! If you haven’t seen their newest feature yet, Instagram just introduced a multi-photo slideshow option. So now instead of sharing a million pictures all at once, we can now share them all in one post! YAYYY! While we love this new feature for our personal accounts, what does it mean for brands? Well we’re here to share some ideas on how you can best leverage this new feature for your brand!
This might be our favorite way you can use the new slideshow feature. Do you have a product or service that you can highlight the various steps that go into the creation of the final product? This is a great way to show the process and creativity that goes into your brand. It also allows your followers to get an inside look into your company. Being transparent can help translate into brand loyalty and get your followers more invested in your brand!
Are you a jewelry designer? Show the process that goes into creating a new piece step by step! A photographer? Show before and afters of your editing process! There are countless ways to use it to show your process so feel free to get creative and give your audience an inside peek!
You’re on Instagram to get your brand noticed and to encourage sales, right? This new feature allows you to more effectively highlight your products and it’s uses.
- If you have a new collection available, you can now post several images to highlight that new collection rather than just one or creating a collage. (Don’t forget to direct them to the link in your bio for more info or to purchase!)
- Hosting a sale on specific items? Use the slideshow feature to show which items are on sale!
- And last but not least, do you have a product that could be used in several different ways? Show the various ways it can be used to highlight the versatility of your product!
While you can certainly highlight your products with individual posts, the slideshow feature allows you to have it all in one place making it easier for your audience to fall in love and ultimately purchase from you!
Similar to highlighting your process, you can use this feature to give your followers a behind-the-scenes look at your office or shop! A few ideas on how and when you can give a look behind-the-scenes includes:
- Showcasing your workspace
- Celebrating a birthday, milestone, or just something fun in the office
- A day in the life of you or one of your employees
- Events you/your brand attends
By giving your audience a look at what life is really like at your brand, it gives your brand a more personal touch allowing your audience to feel like they really know you. This is a fun way to get them invested and interested in your company!
Now that we have some ideas on how to use this new feature, let’s all simultaneously say adios to posting all our favorite photos on Instagram within minutes of each other and rejoice in their newest feature! Have you tried the multi-photo slideshow yet? If so, how are you using it for your brand? Share your ideas in the comments!